Monday, December 30, 2013

First Entry

Dec. 31,2013




 Well if you can't tell this is my first blog post! This is kind of nerve racking because I have never done this before. So here it goes!

My Name is Cori and I am 18 years old. I am a college freshmen. I love to travel and I also love spending time with my friends and family. I enjoy listening to music and I love older music such as Journey, The Bee Gees, The Doobie Brothers, and bands such as those. I think vinyl records should make a come back and stay! I love to watch T.V, some shows I am into is Psych, Supernatural, NCIS, Criminal Minds, and tons of others! 

Ginger Power!!

I am sorry for this lame first entry, if you have any suggestions on what I should talk about please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment